Grapes originated from the Mediterranean and South West Asia but it continues to be grown in other parts of the world, including America and Europe. The plant produces green, red and purple-black colored small fruits in clusters. Each fruit contains approximately three seeds. Both the fruit and its seeds are beneficial to human health.
What is Grapeseed oil?
Grapeseed oil is extracted from whole grape seeds. The extract is rich in chemical compounds known as Procyanidolic Oligomers also sometimes referred to as PCOs. It is a potent antioxidant considered to be more powerful than vitamins C and E. This chemical compound is soluble in water and it helps the body in containing free radicals.
Other compounds in the Grapeseed oil extract include resveratrol, flavonoids, Vitamin E and Linoleic Acid. In addition to its antioxidant properties, Grapeseed extract can be used in many other ways to treat health conditions affecting human beings across the globe. Organo Gold is one of the major manufacturers of the Grapeseed oil supplement. The company was founded by Bernardo Chua.
Health Benefits associated with Grapeseed Oil
1. One of the additional health benefits of the supplement is that it strengthens the immune system. The vitamin E in it stimulates the production of white blood cells that help the body in fighting off bacteria, foreign objects, and cancer causing cells.
2. Second, Grapeseed oil extract can be used in the treatment of breast cancer. It achieves this purpose by suppressing the activities of aromatase; an enzyme whose high levels within the breast tissues could result in cancer. Large amounts of procyanidin dimers act as an aromatase inhibitor.
3. Third, it is used in the treatment of nonalcoholic liver disease. A medical study was carried out in Saudi Arabia to compare how effective was Grapeseed oil supplement in comparison to vitamin C. At the end of the study, patients who had been receiving the supplement showed more positive in their health than those who had been given vitamin C.
4. Fourth, the supplement is used in the treatment of neurodegenerative disease. This disease including Alzheimer’s disease is caused by misfolding of proteins in the brain. Polyphenols in the oil extract hinder the occurrence of such misfolding that may lead to the development of associated diseases.
5. Fifth, it has health benefits for the human cardiovascular system. Grapeseed oil can lower the heart rate and blood pressure without affecting the levels of lipids and C- reactive proteins. However, it is recommended that patients under such treatment be closely monitored.
6. Grapeseed oil benefits platelets-dependent Anti-inflammatory and anti-thrombotic properties.
7. The oil hastens wound healing. According to a research carried out in the United States, applying a Grapeseed oil extract on a wound accelerated its contraction, closure, thus healing.
8. The extract has osteoporosis benefits especially in animals used as experiments. It treats bone debility.
9. There are possibilities of the extract containing some antiviral properties. A science research conducted in 2002 showed that proanthocyanidin in the Grapeseed oil is able to down-regulate co receptors of HIV-1.
More about Organo Gold
Bernardo Chua traces his roots back to the Philippines. He spent a significant part of his life working in multi-level marketing. While working in Gano Excel; a company in the Philippines, he helped it expand to other parts of the world including Canada and the United States by vigorously and successfully marketing Ganoderma herb. Bernardo Chua later became the president of the Gano Excel U.S.A. He argues that a direct sale is the most effective way of carrying out business. Unfortunately; the opened branches were met with challenges which threatened their stability and operations. In 2008, Bernardo Chua founded his company; Organo Gold.
By then he was already an experienced businessman with networking and marketing skills. He is commonly referred to as “Bernie” by most people. When he was founding Organo Gold, Bernardo Chua’s vision was to sell a wide range of bioactive coffee products with Ganoderma herb on the retail and wholesale basis. His main focus has been to introduce people around the world the Asian herb using tea and coffee. Besides Organo Gold winning Direct Sales Company of the Year Award, Bernardo Chua bagged the Dangal ng Bayan Award for Business and Industry. One unique aspect about Bernie’s company is the unwavering commitment and vision to deliver earth’s treasures to everyone.